Dfuse is looking to add a creative Solutions Architect to provide competent leadership in interpreting business models, system models, use cases and sequence diagrams; and creating technical architecture specifications, class diagrams and object models.
- Providing strategic technology advice to clients, developing solution architectures and taking and end-to-end role in technology delivery projects.
- Designing and managing end-to-end architectures for solutions, and ensuring that all of the components of the solutions integrate together.
- Managing the process of ensuring build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Providing technical leadership with senior client technical and business staff, and reviews IT architectures, projects, and improves business processes and technology innovation.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, industry guidelines, user experience standards, etc.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 10+ years of IT projects management and/or solution architect experience.
- Prior solution architecture experience on similar projects of comparable/greater size and scope, using a variety of technologies and frameworks.
- Prior cloud architecture and engineering experience using Microsoft Azure or similar IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms.
- Extensive experience with Agile and DevSecOps tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with applying object-oriented programming and design approaches, patterns-based design and development, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services.
- Experience defining and enforcing application and cloud data security.
- Experience researching emerging technologies, processes and best practices.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management or general business management preferred
- Azure Solutions Architect Certification or equivalent
- Ability to work with the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with various current/future technologies including ServiceNow (ITSM, ITBM & PPM), Appian, Salesforce, among other SaaS/PaaS services.