Dfuse is looking for an experienced Agile Coach to provide adaptive coaching and the ability to work hands-on with teams in an IT advisory role, guiding teams toward improving work and facilitating sprint planning.
- Aiding in implementing Agile techniques and the execution of Scrum, demonstrating a strong ability for assessing deficiencies and helping teams devise streamlined solutions.
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, and review sessions, assisting project/program managers with project lifecycles, all the while ensuring that Agile development practices are followed.
- Supporting recurring processes such as work replenishment, risk reviews, service delivery, operations, and strategic planning.
- Ensuring key metrics, such as lead time and work-in-progress, are maintained and reviewed on a regular basis to facilitate decision-making.
- Showcasing relevant tools and techniques such as coaching, advising, workshops, and mentoring Agile processes.
- Working to embed an Agile culture using techniques from a wide range of expertise, or Agile and Lean methodologies and frameworks.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, IT management or related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of IT projects management and/or agile coaching experience.
- Experience in various Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Proficiency in drawing storyboards and developing IT acceptance criteria.
- Direct experience transforming initiatives to deliver lasting change within agencies that focus on delivering value.
- Familiarity with DevSecOps tools and techniques, such as modern IDE’s, GitHub, containerization, everything as code, and zero-trust.
- US Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, project management or general business management preferred
- Ability to work with the senior technical teams to lead projects, coordinate teams and handle issues and problems effectively in a timely manner.
- Working understanding of federal data services models and frameworks to support the project team to meet client requirements
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with various current/future technologies including ServiceNow (ITSM, ITBM & PPM), Appian, Salesforce, among other SaaS/PaaS services.